September dates available!
LOOKING TO ENJOY A WEEK AT THE BEACH WITH YOUR FAMILY....?
Our summer home is perfect for you! Enjoy the beach just a one block walk from the unit. Walk to the boardwalk, cafes, restaurants, bars, 7/11 convenience store and more!
Below is a list of some items we offer with your stay:
- Off-street (driveway) parking
- 4 beach badges to Seaside Park beach (children 11 and under are FREE)
- 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- Cable with 40" TV in living room and another TV in master bedroom
- DVD player
- Total of 4 twin beds, 1 king bed and 2 full-size couches (not pull-outs)
- Apartment size washer & dryer
- Central air
- Outside grill, table & chairs
- Fully stocked kitchen (including pots, pans, blender, coffee pot, dishwasher, utensils, wine glasses, etc.)
- Linens (including sheets, blankets, pillows, towels)
- Much more!
We are a family oriented property. We absolutely do not rent for prom weekends and you MUST BE 25 years or older to rent from us. Please do not request availability if you are not over 25.
Pets are not permitted - as much as we love pets we cannot be sure if future renters have a pet allergy and it is a liability to the homeowners.
Rentals are typically from Saturday (2 p.m.) through Saturday (11 a.m.) however other accommodations may be accepted.
Mutually binding standard contract and $250 security deposit due upon signing. The cancellation policy is listed in the contract. $100 cleaning fee is the responsibility of the renter. We use a professional cleaning company to ensure only the best accommodations for our guests.
Smoking inside the house is prohibited. Renters are responsible for their own trash and recycling. Recycling is mandatory by the town of Seaside Park and renters are responsible for removing all trash and returning the property in clean condition. The garbage/recycling schedule is posted on the refrigerator in the unit.
Please email or call for additional information/questions. We look forward to creating memories for you and your family during your stay!
|Dates||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Seasonal Rate|
|Jul 1, 2017 - Sep 2, 2017||$1,500||-||-|